"I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess." -Martin Luther

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Waters Rise. Cities Fall. Hope Endures.

This is for you, Hope. You're just, like, the most amazing person ever, no matter what certain other people say about each other in a manner surprisingly reminiscent of "you scratch my back, I scratch yours." But they can't help it, because they don't know how great you are.
Just don't get too cocky or I'll start a series entitled "What you've always wanted to know about Hope but were too terrified to ask."

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, because Hope does not put us to shame...

    ReplyDelete

A soft answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger.
The tongue of the wise commends knowledge,
but the mouths of fools pour out folly.